New for 2015!
The 2015 Ultimate Windows Update & Repair USB Flash Drive is designed to be much easier to use than previous versions which relied heavily on command line applications. This new version leverages the power of the graphical point-and-click interface of DISCFARM, the portability of PortableApps, and our extensive library of Windows Updates, Service Packs, Malicious Software Tools, and more for all versions of Microsoft Windows from Windows 95 forward to the present, to create the absolute best portable Windows Rescue and Repair solution ever.
This package comes with:
- 16GB Kingston USB 3.0 USB Flash Drive loaded with everything listed below.
- Boot Helper Quick Start CD for use on legacy BIOS boot computers which can't boot directly from USB devices.
- Free 2 Piece Lanyard with a full size (36 inch) durable and comfortable Neck strap and removable lanyard clip.
(1.) DISCFARM 2015 is the Data Imaging System, Computer Forensics, and Rescue Manager. It's the easy way to format a new hard drive, copy one drive to another or an image file, salvage information from a drive, analyze a device, remove viruses and malware, and more.
DISCFARM combines the graphical tools to get the job done with the information you need to use them, all on one neatly organized desktop. The included tools can be used on Hard Drives, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, and even Smart Phones.
(2.) Portable Apps 12 is the world's most popular portable software solution for Microsoft Windows, allowing you to take your favorite software with you. With millions of users all over the world and a full collection of open source software as well as compatible freeware and commercial software and partners in the software and hardware industry, Portable Apps is the most complete solution for life on the go.
(3.) Updates, Service Packs, Rescue Software, and more:
The following is located in the software folder of the USB Flash Drive.
System Rescue CDs: ISO images suitable for burning rescue CDs for the following versions of Windows:
- - Password Crack Live CD for Windows XP and earlier.
- - Windows Vista Rescue CD, 32 bit
- - Windows Vista Rescue CD, 64 bit
- - Windows 7 Rescue CD, 32 bit
- - Windows 7 Rescue CD, 64 bit
- - Avast Antivirus
- - AVG Antivirus
- - Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
- - Spybot Antispyware
- - ZoneAlarm Firewall
- - WinPcap is the industry standard tool for link-layer network access in Windows environments.
- - WinDump is the Windows version of the popular tcpdump tool.
- - Internet Explorer versions IE5 thru IE11, for Windows 3.1 thru Windows 8.1
- - Service pack 1 for Windows 7
- - Service packs 1 and 2 for Windows Vista
- - Unofficial Service pck 4 for Windows XP
- - Service pack 2 and 3 for Windows XP
- - Service Pack 2 for Windows XP 64-bit
- - Unofficial Service pack 5.1 for Windows 2000
- - Service pack 1 for Windows ME
- - Unofficial Windows98 Second Edition Service Pack 2.1a
- - Updated Service Pack 1 for Windows 98
- Update Pack for Windows 98, includes: DirectX 9.0c, Windows media player, Sygate Personal Firewall 5.6, Bayden PopupPopper 220.127.116.11, Avast! AntiVirus Home Edition 4.6.623, Avast! Virus Cleaner, WinPatrol 18.104.22.168, Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition 1.05, Internet Explorer 6.0 with service pack 1, Power Archiver 6.11, Updated Service Pack 1 for Windows 98.
- Update Pack for Windows 95b (OSR2), includes: Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2, DirectX 8.0a, Windows media player 7.1, Sygate Personal Firewall 5.5, Bayden PopupPopper 1.1, Avast! AntiVirus Home Edition, Avast! Virus Cleaner, WinPatrol 22.214.171.124, Ad-aware 6.0, msconfig, PowerToys, Windows 95 Dial-Up Networking 1.4 Upgrade, Windows Library Update, Windows 95 Y2K Update, Windows 95 OEM SR2 Update, Windows 95 Update for AMD-K6, Windows 95 Backup Update.
- Windows 98 Update Pack, includes: Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2, DirectX 8.0a, Windows media player 7.1, Windows 95 Y2K Update, Windows 95 OEM SR2 Update, OpenOffice.org 126.96.36.199, Trillian 0.74, ExtractNow.
Windows Essentials Plus 2014:
- - Windows Live Essentials 2012-2013, for use on Microsoft Windows 7 and 8.
- - Windows Live Essentials 2009, for Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
- - Microsoft Security Essentials 2013 is supported on Windows 7 (32 and 63 Bit), Windows Vista (32 and 63 Bit), and Windows XP (32Bit), but not on Windows 8.
- - Microsoft Live Essentials Product Information
What’s included in Windows Live Essentials?
- - Windows Live Mail – For sending and receiving email and managing it off line, includes support for HTTP, POP3 and IMAP along with support for popular mail services such as Hotmail and GMAIL. Live Mail also features an integrated Calendar that supports synchronization with your Windows Live Calendar.
- - Windows Live Photo Gallery – For managing photos, videos and publishing to online services, includes basic photo editing tools.
- - Windows Live Messenger – Instant Messaging client with support for video conferencing and support for Yahoo! Contacts.
- - Windows Live Writer – Blogging tool for publishing content to online journals such as Windows Live Space, Blogger, Live Journal and more.
- - Windows Live Movie Maker – Still in beta, this simple video editor features basic capabilities for putting together short movies that can be published to MSN Soapbox.
Those five core applications make up a complete experience, but the suite goes beyond that. Windows Live Essentials includes add on’s for Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, and file synchronization and collaboration.
System Requirements for Live Essentials 2012-2013 are:
Operating system: 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 7, or 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 8, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 support. SSE2 is supported on Pentium 4 processors or newer, and AMD K8 processors or newer.
Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
Resolution: 1024 × 576 minimum
Internet connection: Online services require dial-up or high-speed Internet access (provided separately—local or long-distance charges might apply). High-speed Internet access is recommended for some features.
Graphics card: Windows Movie Maker requires a graphics card that supports DirectX 9.0c or higher and Shader Model 2 or higher. For DirectX 9 hardware on Windows 7.
System Requirements for Live Essentials 2009 are:
Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (32-bit edition only), Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 Beta (32-bit or 64-bit editions), or Windows Server 2008. Note: Windows Live Movie Maker is not supported on Windows XP
Processor: 1 GHz or higher for Windows Vista; 800 MHz or higher for Windows XP
Memory: 128 MB of RAM (256 MB or more recommended) for Windows XP; 512 MB for Windows Vista
Resolution: Minimum 1024 x 768
Internet connection: Internet functionality requires dial-up or broadband Internet access (provided separately). Local or long-distance charges may apply.
Browser: Windows Live Toolbar requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.
Graphics or video card: Windows Live Movie Maker requires ATI Radeon 9500 (or higher) or nVidia GeForce FX 5900 (or higher).
Microsoft Security Essentials 2013 Product Information
What is Microsoft Security Essentials?
There are a host of nasty intruders on the Internet including viruses, trojans, worms and spyware. Microsoft Security Essentials offers award-winning protection against these intruders without getting in your way.
The best brains and brawn in the background
Microsoft Security Essentials is built for individuals and small businesses, but it’s based on the same technology that Microsoft uses to protect giant businesses (security products like Microsoft Forefront, the Malicious Software Removal Tool, and Windows Defender). We have a whole team watching for new threats and coming up with ways to squash them.
We’re proud to have received great recognition for the protection we offer: the VB100 award from Virus Bulletin Ltd., Checkmark Certification from West Coast Labs, and certification from the ICSA Labs.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Security Essentials is free* and easy. Once you have installed it, the software updates automatically once a day. We’re constantly tracking new threats and we keep your PC updated to help protect you. You don’t have to do anything.
Microsoft Security Essentials uses green, yellow and red color codes to designate the security status of your PC and a color-coded icon in the taskbar tells you at a glance if your attention is needed. It’s simple—when you’re green, you’re good. However, if there’s a red or yellow threat, Microsoft Security Essentials will alert you and recommend what to do (you can act directly from the notification area without having to enter the application).
Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly in the background. You’ll only be alerted when there are specific actions to take. When you’re away or busy, Microsoft Security Essentials can take the default action on your behalf and you can open the program later to review and undo those actions if you wish.
Microsoft Security Essentials is efficient and compact. Scans and updates are scheduled to run when the PC is idle and the software works in a way that your PC is still snappy when you’re using it. All this makes Microsoft Security Essentials friendly for all sorts of computers—your old PC, your new PC, your laptop, as well as your little netbook.
Minimum system requirements for running Microsoft Security Essentials
Microsoft Security Essentials is free* and easy to download. Here's what you need to run it:
Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)*; Windows Vista (Service Pack 1, or Service Pack 2)*; Windows 7*
For Windows XP, a PC with a CPU clock speed of 500 MHz or higher, and 256 MB RAM or higher.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7, a PC with a CPU clock speed of 1.0 GHz or higher, and 1 GB RAM or higher.
VGA display of 800 × 600 or higher.
200 MB of available hard disk space.
An Internet connection is required for installation and to download the latest virus and spyware definitions for Microsoft Security Essentials.
Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later.
Microsoft Security Essentials also supports Windows XP Mode in Windows 7.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -